GNET MAIL PRIVACY STATEMENT
Your privacy is important to GNet Mail.
This privacy statement provides information about the personal information Gnet Mail collects, and the ways in which GNet Mail uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
GNet Mail may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services including: name, business name, email, telephone, username, password, advertising source, VAT number, address & accounts telephone;
- information about transactions carried out over this website including services & fees;
- any other information that you send to GNet Mail.
Using personal information
GNet Mail may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- send to you the details of the service/s you have requested;
- supply to you services that you request or purchase;
- send you information, statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where GNet Mail discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, GNet Mail may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Gnet Mail will not sell or share any of your personal information with any third parties unrelated to Gnet Mail, for their promotional purposes.
All email sent from Gnet Mail will always have an unsubscribe link which you may use to opt out from receiving future mailings from Gnet Mail. Your email address will immediately be unsubscribed from the relevant mailing list/s.
Securing your data
GNet Mail will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
GNet Mail will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Cross-border data transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
GNet Mail is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact GNet Mail
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- by post to PO Box 12388, Mill Street, Cape Town, 8010, South Africa